Is Stress Making you Fat for Personal Trainer Vancouver
Why the weight gain?
She is a very driven woman who embarks in one project after the other. She has made her career a priority. Single, she has loads of time to dedicate to her business. Her health has been put on the back burner. Workouts and meals are skipped, prioritizing work over taking care of the temple.
The reality is that you can’t do it all. There is always going to be more work, more projects.
Here is what I suggested for an action:
1. Read The One Thing, and APPLY the knowledge gained. Knowledge not applied.
2. Write a daily grateful log, as I advise in this article. What you appreciate appreciates!
3. Do 4 hours of just straight plain fun. The fun has to be without purpose, just pure unwinding. Example, go play in the park with your nephews. Go salsa dancing. As Steven Covey pointed out: no one on their death bed wished they had spent more time at the office.
4. Cut back, cut back, cut back. Ask yourself this question: if you a person dear to you had fallen ill and you had to take care of them, what would you cut back on? That is the stuff you don’t really need to do; check it off your list.
5. Establish the difference between being busy and being productive. Being busy makes you feel good, being productive gets you to enjoy greatness.
6. Don’t write your own programs, hire a trainer. Of course, she can do a great job herself, the point is letting go of the wanting to control everything. The same reason why I hired John Meadows to do my programs. A change is as good as a rest. When hiring the trainer, listen, shut the f@ck up, do, do, do. Here is, for example, the benefits of hiring John Meadows to do my programs
7. Do one of my adrenal protocol using Chinese herbs. I have found from experience that is the quickest way to rebuild the body. If improving body composition, and the adrenals are trashed, they become the priority.
When stress is making you fat, don’t look for angels, find new angles, and you will be on your way to a lean healthy body.
Always make progress,
We offer sessions for Personal Trainer Vancouver: click for the website: Posener’s Ultimate Personal Training Vancouver