Benefits of Nutritarian Eating for Posener’s Personal Training Vancouver
Healthy living requires some commitments and disciplines by denying yourself of some of your favourite foods. Many of us are involved in a kind of intermittent fasting to discipline our body in a view to achieve some health results. Intermittent fasting can be viewed as a period of your last meal of a day to your first meal of the next day.
Just like the real fasting, there are different methods of intermittent fasting. You can decide to be eating only high-density earth grown foods to enjoy the benefits associated with it. This is where the word “nutritarian” comes into play. The idea of giving a break to some unhealthy foods and take up high-density earth grown vegetarian foods or plant-rich foods to help you balance your hormones and improve your overall healthy living is known as nutritarian lifestyle.
Who is a nutritarian?
A nutritarian is a person who takes a diet program that involves eating high-density micronutrient foods. A nutritarian disciplines his/her to eating the diet rich in nuts, fruits, seeds, vegetables, mushrooms, onions, berries, beans, whole grains, and specifically eating leafy greens which are highly nutrient-dense foods.
Ninety percent of nutritarian diet is from the above listed foods but with little or no dairy. Nutritarian diet has been attributed to viable weight loss, enhanced immunity against any form diseases, as well as improving the quality of life by feeding your body with high-nutrient and delicious foods.
Some Fundamentals of Nutritarian Diet
There are many basics of nutritarian diet available based on individual nutritionist. However, below is just a suggestion for a better understanding of nutritarian diet:
- Consume a large quantity of salad daily as your major dish.
- Consume at least a half or a full cup of beans daily as you may wish, but preferably in the range.
- Consume a double-sized serving cup of moderately steamed green vegetables daily.
- Consume not less than 1 ounce of seeds and nuts and daily. In the case of the male, consume 1.5 ounces.
- Consume onions and mushrooms daily.
- Consume 3 fresh fruits daily. Try to vary the fruit.
Benefit of Nutritarian Diet
The benefits of nutritarian diet cannot be over-emphasized in healthy living. Clinical studies have shown that high micronutrient diet had contributed significantly to the reduction in overeating behaviors and food cravings attitudes. Apart from these observations, what do you think may also happen if you adopt nutritarian diet today? Below are the health benefits of nutritarian diet:
- The rate of diseases such as dementia, heart disease, cancer, and stroke will be cut up to 80%.
- Calorie counting will stop suddenly.
- Nutritarian diet boost your immune system
- There will be no more feeling hungry in between meal
- It detoxifies your body and burns out fat to prevent obesity.
- You are systematically consuming delicious foods that are anti-cancer in nature.
- It keeps you healthier with energy even as you age.
- Your health crisis may come to an end; thereby saving you huge cost on medical expenses.
- You will achieve a perfect weight while keeping you stronger.
Taking high-density earth-grown vegetarian foods as your intermittent fasting method give you the excellent health benefits you may think of. High-density earth-grown vegetarian food system is not the only ends mean to your health; however, nutritarian diet also boosts your health and as well enhances vitamin B12 levels, vitamin D, consumption of higher fibre, intake of enough omega-3 and also reduction in calories, glycemic, and sodium consumption.
In summary, nutritarian diet is an eating method that enhances your good health, boosts your immune system, and helps you maintaining ideal weight.